Friday, November 27, 2009

Sun at Last!

After weeks of rain, Ryan being super sick and Emma just finishing a nasty cold... finally a day of sunshine. Ryan and Emma played with some soft books together. Ryan patiently handed them to Emma while she taste tested everyone. Later while Emma napped I took Ryan outside to throw a few balls around. What a great day!


Emma practicing her vulcan handshake :)


"I endeavour to be accurate."


"Fascinating is a word I use for the unexpected. In this case, I should think "interesting" would suffice."


Reading time with my big brother.



"These books taste good."


"Oh, my brothers car... I better taste that too before he notices..."


Bugs, bees, dinosaurs and fluffy chicks...


"I think my book is better than your book."


Serious concentration.


"Ryan, I like that book about animals... Not this dinosaur one for boys."


"Emma, pay attention, Mom's trying to take a picture of us."


"Cheese!"


"Mama, this bat isn't working..."


"See! This golf club works much better!"


"I don't want to go inside ever again."


A happy camper.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim & Geggy darlings,
    Gosh, we LOVE watching for your photo updates of our very precious grandchildren Ryan & Emma! They both have personality PLUS! Emma's facial expressions really make me laugh and your captions are perfect for each snapshot. Ryan being the loving big brother right from Day One, will be for always. We're so blessed. Sniff*Sniff* (happy ones!)
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete