Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pre-Halloween Playtime.

Ryan is very patient and gentle with Emma. Emma gets a kick out of Ryan's company and squeals with delight when he is close by. She gives Ryan the occasional tap on the head and tries to get away with a bit of hair pulling as well... Ryan doesn't seem to mind... that's what big brothers are for.


Emma striking a pose...


And yet another of her famous ones...


"Now, if I could talk..."


"Ryan's hoarding all the toys!"


"I'm going in for the taking..."


"At last alone with my favourite toys..."


"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"


Am I being watched?


Suck, suck, suck, suck...


Hmmmm... I think someones still hiding behind my toys...


Is this thing on?


Why yes it is my darling little sister...


Hmmmmmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment