Sunday, September 20, 2009

Waterbabies Fall 2009.

All 4 Wongs were out this past Sunday for Ryan and Emmas waterbabies class. Ryan couldn't wait to get into the pool. Little Emma was a natural and started kicking her legs as soon as her toes touched the water.


Someones getting into trouble and getting an ear full from Dad. "Emma... Stop antagonizing your brother!"


"Come on Emma! Let's go!"


Sports Illustrated Swimsuit – Baby Edition 2009.


"The water noodles... Oh, how I love them."


"This is a fine specimen... Blue with no bites taken out of it."


"Oh no, you're not going to take away my water noodle! Nice try!"


"Whew! She's gone..."


"Did she really think that I was going to give up my beloved water noodle?!"



"Yes, I still love my two fingers!"



Daddy and baby Emma sharing some important cuddle time...



1 comment:

  1. Mama & Dada's Ryan and Emma are most adorable in these photos and I can see a few that are MUST HAVES to update my Grandma's Brag Book!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete